Sunday, August 5, 2012

July Glossybox 2012


So it's been a minute since the last time I blogged... my sincere apologies! In the mist of the Olympic games, trying to beat the summer heat, and work, I somehow got lost in it all. Nonetheless, I did receive my glossybox last week and I really wasn't impressed as much as I was with the last boxes I had received.






Sebastian Color Ignite - Multi Tone Shampoo & Condition

At first, I saw these two little samples and didn't think much of the products. Of course, you should never judge a book by its cover! First time I used these, my damaged mane of hair was absolutely silky soft, frizz free, and manageable. This was the first time I had ever felt my hair and it was wonderful! I especially love the conditioner's pump. It comes out like mousse and is very easy to apply to the hair instead of the tradition liquid. Huge thumbs up and I would absolutely recommend buying this if you had dry, damaged, or color-treated hair.



Alessandro Pedix Feet - Heel Rescue Balm

If there's something that will heal my heels its always worth trying. This heel rescue balm was a great way of doing just that. Its a smooth formula and not to greasy. It doesn't get me buying it immediately, but it is a great product.


Caswell-Massey - Almond & Aloe Hand & Body Emulsion

These little packets didn't really catch my attention and as of yet, I still haven't tried the samples. When I do though, I will update!





Ofra - Eyebrow Pencil in Brown

Don't waste you're money on this product. There are much more better eyebrow pencils out there and much more better formulas as well. 'Nough said.





Senna Cosmetics Double Dipped Lipgloss 

When I swatched this lipgloss I was excited, due to me being in a coral fantasy and having a double sided product, but my excitement quickly went away. The colors are beautiful, but the formula is terrible. The formula contains a thickness of gold glitter which, when applied to the lips, the color fades, but you're lips are embossed in glitter. Not the best that I've seen from this cosmetics brand. 



All in all, this was the first Glossybox that I didnt like. With the exception of the shampoo and conditioner, I cross my fingers the next box isnt this bad.