Monday, November 19, 2012

Beauty Vox Box!

 
Beauty Vox Box!
 
Ok, I know its been a super, extremely long, and painful time away from my blog..but i'm back with none other than a new Vox Box I recieved with Influenster. Awesome freebies that came in and I couldnt believe I got this for free.
 
 


Not Your Mother's - Smooth Moves Frizz Control Hair Cream

I was intriqued by this item cause I always see it but never had a big temptation of buying it. I'm glad I got a sample of it. I have very thick hair and this smoothed it out really nice. Ladies you gotta try it.

EBoost - Tempted but have yet to try...

                                                                         Bath & Body Works - Pumpkin Cupcake Candle  This smells soooo good. I have to say this is the best smelling pumpkin candle I have smelled to date... and its pint size! Lotta punch with a little sized item. Can't wait to buy a full sized version!

NYC Individual Eyes - I wrote a full review on this, look at my other post, check it out here: http://lilmissestee.blogspot.com/2012/11/nyc-new-york-color-individual-eyes.html
 

Kiss - Starter Kit Ever Pro Lashes

When everything is all in one I can't wait to buy them. This is no exception. Glue, lash applicator, and lashes all rolled up into a package. Great buy!

Check my full review here: http://lilmissestee.blogspot.com/2012/11/kiss-ever-pro-lashes.html

Goody - Simple Styles Spin Pin     I couldnt wait to try these hair pins. They always looked so bizarre and my curiosity was right! They great for a low or side bun. No need for hair ties or bobby pins, this takes their place! Great product Goody.