Everyday face: September Favorites
With another month gone, I'm glad October has arrived. It's one step closer to the holiday seasons and winter, which is my favorite season. Of course, I couldn't help but share my favorite items for the month of September.
Smashbox: Camera Ready BB Cream SPF 35 in Medium - One of the few BB creams I actually can try to compare to the Asian BB Creams. Moisturizer, primer, controls oil, and gives great coverage with a great matte finish. I love this product and the extra SPF 35 is an all around plus!
MAC Studio Fix Powder - In my opinion, this is the best foundation powder there is. Very long wearing, gives the skin a nice smooth, all-matte, full coverage finish. During the hot days, my skin gets oily and this is my go to foundation. I love how it removes my shine throughout the day.
Benefit Powder Pop (Discontinued) - One of my favorite items that Benefit has made. It a box of 3 travel sized popular blushes, Coralista, Dallas, and Dandelion. Great to use on an everyday basis.
Tokidoki Inferno Bronzer - A shimmery pressed bronzer which gives your face that sun-kissed look. Apart with the cute packaging I love how this bronzer is buildable and doesnt have that orange effect that most bronzer give off.
Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer - Creamy concealer that corrects, fills, and smoothes out fine lines. Along with reducing the look of puffiness, it also, fades the appearance of under-eye circles. If you're young, it never hurts to start early and help diminish wrinkles early on.
Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara - Maybelline's first gel-mousse, thank goodness! Extra soft, flexible applicator and it doesn't flake. Comes in washable and waterproof formulas.
Laura Geller Light Beam Lipgloss in Passion Fruit - A high shine lip gloss which is also infused with natural fruit. This lip gloss smells so good its as if I embedded permanent fruit on my lips. The shine is long lasting and the color payoff is fantastic! Great color for an everyday wear.
Tokidoki Siberia Blush Brush (Discontinued) - Along with a cute handle, white and pink bristles, and of course, the brand Tokidoki, what isnt there to like about this brush?!? A precise contouring blush which is perfect to apply highlight or blush powder.
Tokidoki Ciao Ciao Star Powder Brush from the 24 Karat Edition set (Discontinued) - With is metallic gold and black details, this synthetic powder brush is perfect to apply my MAC Studio Fix powder brush. Evenly distributes and applies my powder like butter. Love this brush.
MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Lingering (not shown in picture) - I forgot to add this to the picture, but my ultimate eyebrow pencil is definitely MAC's eyebrow pencil in the color lingering. Smooth, easy to apply, and not many eyebrow colors can match my eyebrow color. This is the only eyebrow pencil I used.
