Tuesday, September 25, 2012

September: MyGlam (Ipsy) & Birchbox

Top: Birchbox Bottom: Myglam (now Ipsy)

September brings Fall and awesome goodies from my beauty subscriptions! I recently got my delivery from Birchbox and MyGlam....which odd enough, is now called Ipsy, and loving the products!









Color Club Nail Polish:

Beautiful color! Great for fall and the payoff is incredible. True to color and no need to do multiple coats. Although, its a mini size, this is the second nail polish I have of Color Club. I'm sold, both times, the polish's were stunning. Full size bottles here I come!




WEI to go Beauty: Sleep Over
Real Clean: Gelled Oil Cleanser
Ideal Skin: Perfect Finish

Excited to use these products, I will review once I get to use.




The Brush Guard

I have been wanting some brush guards for travel and when I'm finished cleaning off my makeup brush's and finding these to be included with my box, is fantastic! Score!





Caudalis: Vinexpert Firming Serum


Not really interested...but we will see.










Boscia: Green Tea Blotting Linens

Love Boscia products and cannot wait to try these. Blotting linens are great to absorb my greasy T-zone.





  




Twirl by Kate Spade

I can't describe scents, but this is a wonderful flirty smell. Yum.








Circus by Andrea's Choice: Tightrope

After having 2 previous nail polish's from Andrea's Choice, I'm happy for having another one in this month's subscription. They are super fast drying, not watery at all, and no need for multiple coats. I'm lucky to get this color as well. Perfect purple for the fall.






Carols Daughter: Monoi - Reparing Split End Sealer

Never heard of the brand before this month's subsciption. Looks promising, but time will tell...



Mirabella Eyeshadow- in the color Semiformal

Pretty brown eyeshadow for this fall.  With speckles of gold, the payoff of this e/s is great. To my neutral collection of e/s you go!
Jane Cosmetics - Sparkle Glass in Sparkle Pink

London Soho New York - Smudge Brush

As you can see the last two items, I didn't really comment about. I really wanted to try these out before I can review them. The lip gloss, i'm not really fond of. Great payoff but really sticky. The brush I'm ecstatic about. I have a couple of smudge brush that I can compare this to, so time will tell :D