Sunday, July 1, 2012

June 2012 Favorites!



June 2012 Favorites

So, another month has passed and I can't help to wonder, wtf?! Time passes by so fast and I still can't remember what I did 2 days ago. What I do remember, are what my go-to makeup products for the month were! Haha. I've been really obsessing with coral and orange-colored items lately, and my favorites are no exception. Here they are, my June favorites...     





                    

Essie's "bikini so teeny" ($8)
This nail polish is a periwinkle blue with a little hint of shimmer and very pretty for the summer. If you're not familiar with Essie nail polishes, you can buy them at Macy's, Target, and Ulta. The application are smooth and last very long. Great quality.


NYX PB06 Peach ($5)

I've been loving NYX blushes lately. Since I picked this one up at IMATS LA, I've been using it almost every other day. It's so pigmented, I barely tap my Sigma sigmax blush brush into it and I already picked up too much. This is going to last a long time. For the price, this is a perfect buy!


Sonia Kashuk Beautifying Blush in 03 Sunset ($8.99)

OMG! This blush is my all time favorite blush from Sonia Kashuk. The pigmentation is superb, the quality is fantastic, and it lasts long! A little goes a long way, although, it looks coral-ish in the picture, the color is quite  orange. Beautiful for all skin types. Must have for summer! Find this brand at Target.


MAC Stuido Finish Concealer

My favorite, year after year, concealer MAC's Studio Finish Concealer. This concealer is lightweight, creamy, opaque and has SPF 35. I'm a NW30, which has more of an orange reflection to hide my dark circles under my eyes. If you would like to hide redness, I would go for the NC family, instead of NW's. This concealer is one of the best out there right now.


Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream ($39)

With SPF 35, this primer-moisturizer-oil controller-pefection is great for the summer. For those hot summers, the SPF 35 and oil control features are awesome. This has been my go to "foundation" ever since I bought this at IMATS LA.


L'Oreal Paris Magic Lumi Light Infusing Facial Primer ($8)

I can't get enough of this product! I'm already on my 2nd bottle and I just bought it back at the end of May. I use this consistently. Not just for being my primer, but I mix it with my liquid foundation (MAC Pro Longwear Foundation) and it gives me that glowy look that everyone wants. Also, I use it as a cheek highlighter as well. As you can tell in the picture, it has this luminating effect and its perfection at its best.


Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in 008 Peony ($6)

As I said before, I've been in a coral mood this summer and this is no exception. I've been loving this lipgloss and the payoff is great. Although, I find it a bit sticky in its formula, it does tend to stay on pretty long due to its formula. Very pretty color for an everyday look.


MAC Suntints Liquid Lip Balm in Au Rose! ($16)

As I said, in my mini MAC haul, and as I will say it again, this is my FAVORITE lip balm right now, and maybe ever! This lip balm makes my lips feel like butter! It moisturizes my lips, lasts super long, the color is absolutely gorgeous, and its limited edition...let me say that again its... LIMITED EDITION! I did stock up, or should I say, my husband bought me 3 more for my birthday, and I'm super excited. Can't get enough of this lip balm. Get it before they're gone!

That does it folks, June 2012 favorites. 
Any questions or comments write below or email me at lilmissestee@gmail.com, thank you!