Friday, July 6, 2012

June 2012 Glossybox


I finally got my June Glossybox today, and after a whole month of waiting. I was kinda bummed out. I was hoping to get some really great makeup samples, but instead, got alot of skincare products. Not to say the products weren't great, cause they are some awesome brands, but I'm more into makeup lol.




Card included with Box

So into much consideration, here is what my box contained:



Kinerase: Restructuring Firming Cream
Kinerase is a really great skincare brand, to be honest, this was one skincare product I didn't mind having in my box... it's never too early to think about those future wrinkles! Prevent them happening, or at least, not until you're 60+!


First Aid Beauty: Smooth Shave Cream
Sexy, smooth, healthy looking legs during this summer is a must. No one wants to see (or feel) any stubble!


beautyADDICTS: Show-OFF Mascara
Yey! The only makeup related that I received and its a mascara! Love it. Infused with argon oil, this mascara  will give your lashes those intense, bold looking eye without any clumps.... However, I did use it a couple of times and I found the formula to be too liquid-y. My lashes kept sticking together :(

 





A Perfume Oragnic: Urban Organic 
Lavendar & grapefruit scent, fresh airy smell for the day. Smells great!


Wella Professionals: Enrich Moisturizing Treatment
A lightweight treatment containing silk extract. Made to make you fine to normal hair smooth, healthy, and manageable... Tried it once and my hair was super soft. Great product!


Shea Terra Organics: Ultimate Moisturizing Body Creme
With 30% organic shea butter, this body creme will leave your body feeling moisturized, soft, and smooth!