| (Top to bottom: Nude'tude, Balm Shelter, time Balm) |
A little bit ago, I recieved an order I made from Hautelook.com. (look at my hautelook post for more info. about the site) They had an amazing sale on the makeup brand "The Balm."
First item, I opened, was the fantastic neutral palette name "Nude'tude." It contains 12 gorgeous wide range of neutral eyeshadows. Highlighters to dark colors to compliment each other to make a great eye look. The eyeshadows are very cream-like and apply like butter to the eyes. With a great primer, this palette is a must for anyone who loves neutrals!
Next item, was the perfectly named tinted moisturizer, "Balm Shelter." (2.25 fl. oz.) With a weightless, smooth formula, and SPF 18, it leaves the skin feeling better than a regular moisturizer. It, also, comes in 3 different shades, light, light/medium, and medium. I have combination dry skin and not alot of breakouts, so this is great option for a little bit of cover up, with none of the effort. Perfect for any day to the beach. I do like to advise those with oily skin, this does leave a great dewy finish, which goes away after time, but can possible leave you too shiny throughout the day.
Last, but definitely not least, was the "time Balm" anti-wrinkle concealer. At first, I thought it was just like any regular concealer, but with a cute name. Then, I read what it contained vitamin C, vitamin A, vitamin E, soybean oil, panthenol (vitamin B), lineolic acid (anti-oxident and anti-inflammatory), and phospholipids (moisturizer) Wow, this little container (7 grams) was jam packed with so many awesome ingredients, I was impressed. It, also, comes in 6 different shades, from lighter than light to medium/dark. But did it work? Yes! Did it conceal? Yes. As of right now, this is the only concealer i use.
These were my first items I ever bought from the Balm, and trust me, I am a fan. Not to mention, the packaging! All three items, and in general, the brand makes up some cute items, cute pictures, all with cleverly wicked names! Love it!
-lilmissestee