Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Influenster Mom Vox Box 2012


Influenster Mom VoxBox 2012

Just got my Mom VoxBox today from Influenster. Got some goodies in this box I must say! 

This VoxBox contained the following...





Ivory Bar Soap: Love that this soap doesn't have a huge perfume smell. Very light and airy, its a dream in a bar form. Quick tip ladies: Since it doesn't have any dyes, I use this soap for cleaning my makeup brushes! Love that I got a full size sample, yipee!


DenTek Comfort Clean & Fun Flossers: I have used these products, before I received it with my VoxBox. The fun flossers, I love them for my kids. The bright colors attract my kids and they love getting all the nooks and crannies out of their teeth with these. Would definitively recommend if you have little ones. The Comfort Clean pickers, are a great way to get those stubborn food particles out of your teeth, its a toothpick and a flosser in one!



Quaker Soft Baked Oatmeal Cookie: I'm a sucker for cookies. This doesn't change that fact. I haven't tried these, but I have been eyeing them at the store every time I'm in the cookie aisle. Let me tell you, I tried it and it was super soft and chewy. Loved the texture and the oatmeal taste is delicious. Makes me want more, one is not enough!



ImPRESS Press-On Manicure by Broadway Nails: Not a big press-on nails kind-a-girl, but there's a first for everything. So far, the first for these hasn't come around. I will update when I have a clear view of how long they last on my nails and if they will, "ImPRESS" me...


Stash Tea Superfruits Tea Sampler and Nektar Sweetner: I am an absolute big tea drinker and prefer it over coffee anytime. So when I got these samples in my VoxBox, it was the first thing I went for. With the flavors of, Mangosteen, Goji Berry and Pomegranate Raspberry, Acai Berry, Yumberry Blackcurrent and Blueberry, my mouth was watering. I cannot wait to try these! It also included a Nektar Sweetner sample, which are said to be a natural sweetner. I'm floored with these... so excited! 

I was very happy with this VoxBox and with the Quaker Soft Baked Oatmeal cookie still in my mouth, I urge you guys to try this website out. Give them you're feedback, cause its not just the site you're letting know what you think about the products, its everyone that goes on the site. Did I mention it was free? Yes, free! No credit cards to put down, just you're feedback. Check them out at Influenster.com





Disclaimer: I received each product complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.