Saturday, June 16, 2012

June MyGlam!

MyGlam "Out All Night"
June Subscription Box


If you follow me on instagram & twitter @lilmissestee you know I post pics of my monthly makeup subscriptions.  Here is no exception!

I finally got my MyGlam (myglam.com) June beauty subscription in the mail and I was really excited!

 (If you dont already know about the countless beauty subscriptions, look on the page above, under "monthly beauty subscriptions," to learn about some of the popular subscriptions out right now)




In this months subscription, the little sparkly clutch that was included, was a breath of fresh air. After, so many makeup pouches that I currently have, I can use this small clutch to take to a party with just my necessities and it'll still look cute.

Included in the June bag were:

The random card that always describes the products and more about this months theme.

 Philosophy take a deep breath moisturizer
 This was a refreshing moisturizer, as a lady that has combination skin, my skin usually gets dry in the morning and oily during the afternoon. This moisturizer has helped me get balanced throughout the day. Love the light scent it also has.

It also included a card that offers free shipping on my next purchase at philosophy.com


 Marbella Permanent black eyeliner

Ok, I dont know about you, but I was extremely excited for this item to be in this months bag. I have been looking for a great eyeliner pen and I wanted to try this one out. Needless to say, I should have never taken off the cap... First off, it doesnt give off a nice black color over my eyeshadow. It comes off more as a faded black, almost grey tone. The color didnt really bother me, because I liked the tip of the pen. It was very easy to apply to my eyelid and made that nice precise line. Second, I wear contacts, I have no idea what on earth happened, but the ink had got onto my contact and made it purple! I thought, ok, i'll replace the contact and try it again. It happened the 2nd time around and I had lost 2 left eye contacts in the process :(
If you dont wear contacts this is great little item, but beware if you do!

 Living Proof no frizz nourishing styling cream

I never really heard about this brand until I recieved it in my bag. I tried it the next day, it is amazing! I have dry hair from alot of color processing to it, but this product made me feel like I stepped out of the salon. It was smooth and soft.  It actually looked healthy for once. It also came with a card that offers an exclusive kit from Living proof for $35. I am going to buy that kit once I finish this post, it's that good!

NYX Lip Smacking Fun Colors in the color Power

This was another one that made me smile when I opened my bag. NYX Lip Smacking Fun Colors in the color Power. It looks more like a pink on the bottom of the package, typically, NYX lipsticks are amazing! But I couldn't come myself in terms of liking this color! The texture is awesome, very creamy, and has a longlasting implement to it. The color though, its stuck in the middle of a babydoll pink, mixed with a purple violet. It comes off, across the lips very light, and unless, you're going to a nightclub, or a halloween party, I dont find this to be an everyday color. I do love the texture so much, I'm looking to find some in a different colors.

All in all, this months kit was fantastic. Can't wait for July!