Saturday, June 16, 2012

Mini Haul: MAC, Hey Sailor! & drugstore brands!




I recently did a mini haul on some new makeup products that I bought. Here they are...



MAC

I recently bought 2 items (since everything I really wanted has been sold out of the line for more than 2 weeks) from the MAC collection Hey Sailor! Quite frankly, I love the packaging and MAC is normally known for limited edition designs during summer time so it was those limited packaging most people buy to have. The nautical theme this year is super cute!





Love this!




...the Suntint in the color "Au Rose!" Ladies move over cause when this gets back in stock I am going to buy them all! With its beautiful hint of pink and not to mention the spf 20! Hands down its one of my favorites right now for this summer. I wore this the next day I bought it and it was so moisturizing and long lasting, it lasted me so long! its one of those lip glosses thats perfect for a day at the beach or boardwalk.



I bought the "Jaunty "colored eyeshadow (which is a soft light golden almost white/yellowish shimmer color) and its gorgeous. Great for an all over lid color with not much effort. Fantastic eyeshadow shade.

Januty (top) & Cranberry (bottom)
Also, had to buy another eyeshadow in the color "Cranberry" since I used my last one all up.  Its true to its name and has a beautiful purple/burgundy color and a great color to have as a crease color for the eyes. If you have green or blue eyes, this color def. makes them stand out!

Store: Target

Is it me or when you go to store to buy 1 item you end up leaving with a whole cart full? Thats one of these scenarios.



Found a wonderful duo within the Maybelline Eyestudio collection in the color "Mocha." Very pigmented and loved the colorstay. Not to mention, the duo is a great combination together. Light pink shimmer for the eyelid and the nice mocha color brown for the crease and outter "v" area. Very practical as well if you are in a rush and dont have much time to find different eyeshadows. You can pick this up with an eyeshadow brush and you're done.

Another from the Maybelline Eyestudio collection that I picked up was the 24hr Color Tattoo Eyeshadow in the color "Too Cool" which was a nice white almost metallic silver color. I picked this up hoping it can act as a color base for when I apply light pastel colors and it worked great. Not sure about it being 24hours as it states, since I didnt have it on that long, but it did last a long time and didnt crease on me which is great, because I have very oily eyelids.


I also couldnt resist this Revlon Superlustrous Lipstick in "Coralberry." Its a creamy lipstick with a coral (pink/orange) color and perfect for summer! I love this lipstick.

Next, I picked up the Rimmel Stay Matte finishing powder. If you have oily skin this is great option to cover that shine on that forehead of yours haha. Works well and not much re-applying if you use a primer under the skin and works well with liquid foundation.

After everything I bought, I didnt find any negative comments towards any of the finds. So this was a winning shopping trip!