Hi there bloggies,
I received June's Birchbox today and I'm please to show you this months goodies.
The month's theme was "Jet Set." Devoted items, that are supposed to, indulge your inner jetsetter with travel-friendly beauty products! Smart idea, especially, since school is out and summer is beginning. Especially, those who us who are preparing to travel this summer.
This box includes the following:
Comodynes, Self-Tanning Intensive, Towelettes. Not much of a self-tanner, but these are definitely worth a try. European's bestselling towelettes, here, in the United States. Great!
Stila, One Step Bronze - Made to be a bonzer, primer, and face serum. Also, helps keep your skin's oil production in check. Swatched this on my hand and it gave a nice glow to the skin. It, also, says it keeps oil in check. That alone is worth trying out. I am really excited about this product, not to mention, it looks to be a full size!!
theBalm cosmetics, Stainiac in Beauty Queen - 2 in 1 lip and cheek stain; the sheer gel formula gives out a subtle, long wearing flush of color. Similar to Benefit's "benetint," I'm anxious to try this out. I, already prefer the lipgloss applicator over Benefit's brush applicator. But, I do love the smell of roses that "benetint" provides. This is a tough one!
Wonderstruck, Taylor Swift perfume - Sample of her best selling perfume. Not much a flowery, fresh, girly smell, but anything thats best selling, is always worth a try.
This month's box impressed me, there are actually products I cant wait to try! Great job Birchbox...
-lilmissestee